There are plenty of free resources on the Internet to assist with preparing for the CCNA Voice certification from very qualified trainers. This post will serve to be a living document that change over time as new resources are located.
Keep in mind that the actual exam required to obtain the CCNA Voice certification is called "ICOMM v8.0 (640-461)". Additional CCNA Voice training resources can often be found by using these keywords in your search. Often the training video will be part of a larger, more complete commercial offering by the presenter. If you find their material useful, I urge you to consider their full product.
David Bombal, "CUCM Native Presence"
Below is the full compilation of CCNA Voice Training Videos that I've cataloged:
Kevin Wallace CCIE #7945, 1ExamAMonth.com
Psychology of Certification
- Lab 1 - Overview of ICOMM
- Lab 2 - Adding an IP Phone with Autoregistration
- Lab 3 - Creating an End User
- Lab 4 - Monitoring a DN with a BLF Speed Dial
- Pots and VoIP Dial Peers on a Cisco Router (1 of 2)
- Pots and VoIP Dial Peers on a Cisco Router (2 of 2)
- Digital Voice Port Configuration for CCS and CAS (1 of 2)
- Digital Voice Port Configuration for CCS and CAS (2 of 2)
- Digital Voice Port Theory (1 of 2)
- Digital Voice Port Theory (2 of 2)
- Analog Voice Port Configuration (1 of 2)
- Analog Voice Port Configuration (2 of 2)