This tool runs either as a stand-alone tool, or as a plug-in to the RTMT (real time monitoring tool) application.
Cisco Voice Log Translator (Cisco VLT)
Cisco VLT is a troubleshooting tool that takes the complex output from System Diagnostic Interface (SDI) traces and translates them into a more useful, English-based format. It also allows you to sort, organize, analyze, and interpret messages and display raw or translated message text using offline message files on your system.
The latest version (2.7(7)) offers these additional features:
- Support for Windows Vista Operating System.
- Support for Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.0.
- Runs as a standalone application on Linux and Windows systems and as a plug-in in the trace collection tool Cisco Unified Communications Manager Real-Time Monitoring Tool (RTMT) on both Linux and Windows systems.
- Fully supports trace log messages for these additional protocols:
- H.323 version 5 (Q.931, H.225, ASN.1)
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Continues support of SDI trace log file formats from Cisco CallManager version 3.3, Cisco Unified CallManager versions 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.0, 7.0, 7.1, and 8.0.
Cisco Voice Log Translator 2.7(7) User Guide
Cisco Voice Log Translator 2.7(7) Download [requires a Cisco.com user id and service contract]