Many of the people that visit my blog are studying for the CCNA Voice and CCNP Voice ( CCVP ) certifications. As such, I wanted to point out a pretty extensive number of free videos that Kevin Wallace, CCIE#7945 CCSI#20061, has done that are focused on some of the trickier aspects of the curriculum. These videos are very well done and also of great use to the CCIE Voice student. Basically, anything that you find that came from Kevin, you can be sure it will help you grow as an engineer.
If you enjoy these videos, I encourage you to consider his recent book from Cisco Press, Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS (Cvoice) Foundation Learning Guide: (CCNP Voice CVoice 642-437).
You may also know Kevin as the author of many Cisco Press titles as well as a being a regular contributor to Network World. I personally have several of these books on my shelf and would highly recommend any of them to aid your certification studies, as well as quick reference while on the job.
Watch Free CCNP Videos Here
Please be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel or Facebook page or visit his website, 1ExamAMonth, and then take a look at all of the free videos (over 50 at last count) that he has made available:
- Video 1 - Integrating Cisco Unity Connection With Cisco Unified Communications Manager via SCCP
- Video 2 - Integrating Cisco Unity Connection With Cisco Unified Communications Manager via SIP
- Video 3 - Configuring Voice Mail Profiles in Cisco Unity Connection NEW!
- Video 4 - Creating a New User and Voice Mailbox in Cisco Unity Connection NEW!
- Video 5 - Call Routing in Cisco Unity Connection NEW!
- Video 6 - Using a System Call Handler to Screen Calls in Cisco Unity Connection NEW!
- Lab 1 - Using BAT to Add End Users
- Lab 2 - Manually Adding an Cisco IP Phone
- Lab 3 - Configuring an MGCP Gateway
- Lab 4 - Configuring an H.323 Gateway
- Lab 11 - Defining XML Phone Services
- Lab 1 - H.225 Gatekeeper Controlled Trunk Configuration
- Lab 2 - Globalizing and Localizing Caller ID
- Lab 3 - Providing Redundancy with SRST and MGCP Failback
- Lab 4 - Configuring CUCME-Based SRST
- Lab 2 - CUCME Auto Registration Configuration
- Review Questions
- Cisco CCNP Voice VoIP Fundamentals (CVOICE): Analog Voice Ports
- Cisco CCNP Voice VoIP Fundamentals (CVOICE): Digital Voice Ports
- Video 1 - Using RTMT, the Real-Time Monitoring Tool
- Video 2 - MGCP Gateway Registration Troubleshooting
- Video 3 - H.323 Gateway Troubleshooting NEW!
- Video 4 - Troubleshooting Call Privileges NEW!
- Video 5 - H.323 Gatekeeper Troubleshooting NEW!
- Video 6 - Troubleshooting Globalization and Localization NEW!
- Lab 1 - Overview of ICOMM
- Lab 2 - Adding an IP Phone with Autoregistration
- Lab 3 - Creating an End User
- Lab 4 - Monitoring a DN with a BLF Speed Dial
- Lab 1 - MQC (1 of 2)
- Lab 1 - MQC (2 of 2)
- Lab 2 - AutoQoS VoIP
- Lab 3 - AutoQoS Enterprise
- Lab 4 - AutoQoS on a Cisco Catalyst Switch
- Lab 5 - CB-Classification and Marking
- Lab 6 - Switch Classification and Marking
- Lab 7 - Class-Based Weighted Fair Queueing (CB-WFQ)
- Lab 8 - Low Latency Queueing (LLQ)
- Lab 9 - Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- Lab 10 - Class-Based Policing
- Lab 11 - RTP Header Compression
- Lab 12 - LFI and Multilink PPP
- Pots and VoIP Dial Peers on a Cisco Router (1 of 2)
- Pots and VoIP Dial Peers on a Cisco Router (2 of 2)
- Digital Voice Port Configuration for CCS and CAS (1 of 2)
- Digital Voice Port Configuration for CCS and CAS (2 of 2)
- Digital Voice Port Theory (1 of 2)
- Digital Voice Port Theory (2 of 2)
- Analog Voice Port Configuration (1 of 2)
- Analog Voice Port Configuration (2 of 2)
Post a Comment