1. Go to http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/ip-key. You will need a CCO account with access to get the CUCME software.
2. Select the file to download. For example, cme-124-24T.zip
3. Download zip file to tftp server.
4. Use the zip program to extract the file to be installed, then:
a. If the file is an individual file, use the copy command to copy the files to router flash:
Router# copy tftp://x.x.x.x/P00405000700.sbn flash:
b. If the file is a tar file, use the archive tar command to extract the files to flash memory.
Router# archive tar /xtract source-url flash:/file-url
5. Verify the installation. Use the show flash: command to list the files installed in in flash memory.
Router# show flash:
31 128996 Sep 19 2005 12:19:02 -07:00 P00405000700.bin
32 461 Sep 19 2005 12:19:02 -07:00 P00405000700.loads
33 681290 Sep 19 2005 12:19:04 -07:00 P00405000700.sb2
34 129400 Sep 19 2005 12:19:04 -07:00 P00405000700.sbn
6. Use the archive tar /create command to create a backup tar file of all the files stored in flash. You can create a tar file that includes all files in a directory or a list of up to four files from a directory.
For example, the following command creates a tar file of the three files listed:
archive tar /create flash:stooges.tar flash:orig1 larry.txt curly.txt moe.txt
The following command creates a tar file of all the files in the directory:
archive tar /create flash:abctest1.tar flash:orig1
The following command creates a tar file to backup the flash files to a USB card, on supported platforms:
archive tar /create usbflash1:stooges.tar flash:orig1