That is exactly what Matthew Berry (CCIE #26721) has created and is currently offering to the Internet community for free. Yes, free. I had previously reviewed this months ago and some recent investigation brought me back to this document. I was quickly reminded how incredibly useful this document really can be - so, I'm sending out some love for Matthew to the entire community that visits this blog.
Nine Condensed Chapters
- Introducing Voice over IP Network
- Considering VoIP Design Elements
- Routing Calls Over Analog Voice Ports
- Performing Call Signaling Over Digital Voice Ports
- VoIP Gateways & Gateway Control Protocols
- Identifying Dial Plan Characteristics
- Configuring Advanced Dial Plans
- Configuring H.323 Gatekeepers
- Establishing Connection with ITSP
If you want to print or download the document, you'll need to be a member of the scribd network. This can be done either via purchasing a membership or obtaining a 1 day membership by submitting your own document to their network.
For my use, I hit the "fullscreen" button on the bottom of the page and view it quit easily online.
Official Matthew Berry Website